In the section responsible for Aviation, we are working on the creative technological development of next generation surface movement guidance and control systems, visual aid systems, visual aids systems such as aeronautical lighting and conducting research on human visual characteristics.
Current Major Research Topics
- Development and evaluation of visual guidance systems for the surface movement of aircraft for A-SMGCS
- Research on visual characteristics under sudden changes in adaptation condition
- Research on the improvement of the communication of visual information in low visibility conditions
Past Major Research Topics, etc.
- Research on aeronautical lighting systems for use in low visibility conditions
- Research on the utilization of infrared rays in visual aids systems
- Research on the symbiosis conditions from a perspective of perception and recognition characteristics
Major Testing Facilities and Devices